App class controls how the notebook is displayed in the Mercury.
import mercury as mr # set Application parameters app = mr.App(title="", description="", show_code=False, show_prompt=False, continuous_update=True, static_notebook=False, show_sidebar=True, full_screen=True, allow_download=True)
- title (string) - title of the application, it will be used in the home view and in sidebar.
- description (string) - description of the application, it will be used in the home view.
- show_code (boolean) - set to
Trueto show code of the notebook, default is set to
Falsewhich means that code is hidden.
- show_prompt (boolean) - set to
Trueif you want to show notebook prompt in the application, the
show_codeneeds to be
Trueas well. Default is set to
- continuous_update (boolean) - default is set to
Truewhich means that notebook is recomputed immediately after widget value change. Please set to
Falseif you want to have updates after clicking
- static_notebook (boolean) - when set to
Truenotebook will not be recomputed on any widget change (notebook is static). Default is
Falsewhich means that app presented in Mercury is interactive.
- show_sidebar (boolean) - you can hide sidebar when Mercury App is open. User can open sidebar by clicking in the top right blue button with arror. By default sidebar is displayed.
- full_screen (boolean) - by default (
True) notebook is displayed with full width. Please set
Falseto limit notebook width to
- allow_download (boolean) - by default there is
Downloadbutton available to export results as PDF or HTML file. You can hide
Downloadbutton by setting